Scholarships and financial aid
- University of Ottawa admission scholarships
- Complete list of scholarships
- Undergraduate Research Scholarship from the Faculty of Science
- NSERC – Undergraduate Student Research Award
NSERC USRA, is a scholarship that give you an opportunity to work in a laboratory (during the summer) on a research project in the natural sciences or engineering.
The application deadline is set by the University, so visit the Biochemistry website in mid-January for more information.
- John Wiley and Sons Awards of Excellence in Biochemistry
Excellence For top performing students in BCH2333, John Wiley & Sons Publishing (the publisher of our textbook) offers a certificate and a complimentary copy of a Wiley textbook valued at $100.
- Financial Aid and Awards Office