Academic year 2016-2017
|1st year (30 credits)|
|2nd year (30 credits)|
|3rd year (30 credits)|
|4th year (30 credits)|
1 A project related to Advanced Materials is strongly recommended.
2 Although the program is well suited for future graduate work, for students intending to pursue graduate studies in Chemistry, it is highly recommended to take six of their elective credits from the list of chemistry (CHM) courses in their area of interest at the 4000 level.
3 12 course credits from the following list must be completed (a minimum of 6 course credits must be in chemistry (CHM) at the 3000 or 4000 level):
|CHM4317||CHM4325||CHM4340||CHM4381||GEO2164||GEO3167||MAT1341||PHY2100 or PHY2323||PHY2361|
* Students in the cooperative education option only should replace CHM4010 with:
- CHM4016 - Travail de recherche / Research project (6 credits) ;
- Plus 3 course credits in chemistry (CHM) at the 3000 or 4000 level.
For students registered in the Faculty of Science: If the components of your program of study require common compulsory courses, you will have to replace the credits as follows:
1) 1000-level courses must be replaced with electives;
2) 2000-level courses and above must be replaced with courses from either discipline at the same level or above.
Once you have decided on the replacement courses, please inform the Office of Undergraduate Programs of the Faculty of Science by email at infosci@uOttawa.ca so we may amend your Rabaska audit accordingly.
Please note that all programs in the Faculty of Science require a minimum of 12 course credits from the Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Education, Faculty of Law, Faculty of Social Sciences or the Telfer School of Management.
Co-operative education is available with this program.
The extended French stream is available with this program.