Work E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Studies of organic reactive intermediates using time-resolved techniques; photochemical generation and kinetic studies of carbocations and radical cations; diffuse reflectance laser flash photolysis studies of reactive intermediates in heterogeneous systems such as silica surfaces and zeolite cavities; electron transfer chemistry of photosensitizers used for medical applications; scanned probe microscopy (AFM, NSOM) studies of membrane bound proteins.
- C. Weeraman, M. Chen, D. J. Moffatt, R. Lausten, A. Stolow and L. J. Johnston. A Combined Vibrational Sum Frequency Generation and Atomic Force Microscopy Study of Sphingomyelin-Cholesterol Monolayers. Langmuir, 28, 12999-13007, 2012
- C. Yuan, M. Chen, D. F. Covey, L. J. Johnston, S. N. Treistman. Cholesterol Tuning of BK Channel Response Is Stereospecific and Is a Function of Accompanying Lipids. Plos One, 6, 327572, 2011
- Y. A. Kim, D. M. Carter Ramirez, W. J. Costain, L. J. Johnston and R. Bittman. A New Tool to Assess Ceramide Bioactivity: 6-Bromo-7-hydroxycoumarinyl-caged Ceramide. Chem. Commun. 47, 9236-9238, 2011
- C. Weeraman, S. A. Mitchell, R. Lausten, L. J. Johnston and A. Stolow. Vibrational Sum Frequency Generation Spectroscopy Using Inverted Visible Pulses. Optics Express, 18, 11483-11494, 2010
- R. S. Taylor, D. Vobornik, Z. Lu and L. J. Johnston. Damping Behavior of Bent Fiber NSOM Probes in Water. J. Ap. Physics, 107, 043526, 2010