Science Store Services
The Science Store provides procurement services to the entire Faculty and an inventory of multiple products.
Procurement Services offered
- Place orders for the Faculty (after receiving the request by Intranet)
- Receive orders and unpack
- Pay suppliers' invoices
- Manage special shipment with courier companies and transport (envelopes and boxes)
- Receive all products and equipment to the loading dock (different carriages and freight)
- Maintain inventories for the Faculty (chemicals, furniture, laboratory equipment and gas cylinders)
- Manage the supply of "biobars" (Diamed and Invitrogen)
- Complete clearance procedures (contract Livingston)
Main Products Held in Inventory
- Chemicals and solvents
- Glassware and laboratory supplies
- Office supplies
- Gas cylinders and liquid gas
Select "Inventory - Store" drop-down menu in the Intranet to get the full inventory.
Hours of Operation
From 8:15 a.m. to noon and from 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
150 Louis Pasteur, Room 010
Ottawa ON K1N 6N5
Fax : 613-562-5619