Office of Undergraduate Programs
The Office of Undergraduate Programs is pleased to welcome you at the Faculty of Science.
Our academic advisors and senior officers are committed to provide you with guidance throughout your studies so that your learning experience here proves as stimulating and enriching as possible. Your success is our number one priority! We encourage you to come see us for any questions or concerns you may have.
Until then, we wish you all the best in your studies. Looking forward to meeting you!
Connecting for Academic Support
In addition to resources offered by the Faculty of Science as listed below, registered students should regularly visit their uoZone account for more information.
We are here to assist you virtually, Monday to Friday, 9 a.m.-12 p.m. and from 1 p.m.- 3:30 p.m. (EST).
Contact us for your academic needs:
- Write an email to the Office of Undergraduate Programs.
- Our phone services are Open! Contact us at 613-562-5727.
- Join our Virtual Line to Speak with an Agent or Book an Appointment with a Specialist. *In person services now available
- Chat with a Member of our Undergraduate Office Team.
- Connect with a Student Mentor.
Services offered by the Office of the Undergraduate Programs
- Course selection
- Letter of permission
- Change of program
- Advanced Standing
- International Exchange Program
- Carleton University Exchange
- Scheduling conflict
- Academic standings
- Academic advisement report
- Supplemental exams
- Deferred exams
- Academic advice