MAT1318 Self-Evaluation Test
Back to top
- Test of 25 questions to be completed online.
- From the moment you access the test, you will have 10 consecutive hours to complete it. Within those 10 hours, it is possible to pause and continue at a later time by selecting the “quit and save” option or by passing a question and come back later.
- Once completed, you must submit your test by selecting “Submit”. Once submitted, the test can not be modify.
- Please allow about two hours to complete the test.
- You can only complete the test only once.
- Results are communicated immediately - to pass, you must obtain a minimum result of 17/25.
- If a successful grade is obtained, you are exempted from the course MAT1318 and you may register to MAT1339 (Summer or Fall course or write a challenge exam).
- If the grade is less than 17/25 (or incomplete), you will have to complete MAT1318 or its equivalent in the summer, or fall, and you will have to complete MAT1339 in the following semester.
- It is highly recommended to take the test once your High School mathematics course is completed.
Online test registration
- Registration for the online test is via the Möbius website.
- You will need to enter the following Access Code: ACSP-2019-UOTT
- The purchase of a license for $25 (plus taxes) is required to use the Möbius website. This license is valid for one year from the date of purchase and also gives access to online homeworks for MAT1320, MAT1322, MAT1330 and MAT1332.
- Once payment is completed (Transaction completed):
- You will receive a confirmation email with instructions to access MÖBIUS Assessment for the University of Ottawa.
- You will need to update the User Details page with your personal information and submit. This information is necessary to transfer your test result to your file. If you don't provide this information, your test score will not be considered.
- Once these steps are complete, you can use Möbius as a student.
Access to the online test
- Please login directly using your user ID and password.
- Then select ''registration'' from the course list: MAT1318 - Challenge (English) or MAT1718 - défi (French)
- Consult the FAQ website for further information.