- Students with conditions on their offer of admission:
If your offer of admission contains conditions that have to be met before your first registration in the program, you may not be able to register online until these conditions have been met. Please see the Academic officer at the Office of Graduate Studies from the Faculty of Science.
- Plan a meeting with your supervisor to discuss the selection of courses, and then, register online.
- Please be advised that the uOttawa e-mail address will be the only one used for communication with students. Submit your e-mail address to gradsci@uOttawa.ca in order to be added to the graduate student distribution list of the Faculty.
- Once registered you may obtain your student card at the Info Service, 75 Laurier Avenue East (Tabaret Hall).
- All new graduate students MUST attend the Lab Safety Training before they can work in laboratories and MUST complete the online WHIMS test. If you wish further information on the above, please contact the Health and Safety team at 613-562-5800 extension 4580 or by email.
- All new graduate students who received financial support as a teaching assistant MUST attend the TA Workshop usually held in September. Further information will be forwarded to you in the coming months.