Study Abroad, An Enriching Experience!
Students who are interested in participating to an exchange must attend one of the mandatory information sessions offered by the International Office before they can present an international or national exchange application.
Meet with an Academic Advisor and follow the procedures below regarding the preliminary course selection and obtaining the approval of the Faculty of Science
Please book an appointment with Mélanie Langevin or Julie Monette or one of our Academic Advisor
Gendron Hall, room 172
Phone : 613-562-5727
- Make an appointment with the Academic Advisor.
- Upon the meeting, you need to have chosen your choices of institution along with the duration of the exchange.
- List of preliminary course selection.
- You need to present all courses for each institution;
- If you wish to have more courses evaluated than those available in the section called List of courses evaluated for host universities please send the new detailed course descriptions (# of hours, course title) for each courses subject to evaluation and this in PDF format to Mélanie Langevin or Julie Monette.
- The evaluation results will be sent to you via your uOttawa email address.
- Deadlines to submit course descriptions for the preliminary course selection can be found on the International Office web site.