Work E-mail: aladan@uOttawa.ca
- Xuan Luo, Jean Claude Diels and Ladan Arissian, “Effect of phase mismatched processes in parametric amplification”, Optica, submitted (2016)
- Z. Li, G. Brown, D. H Ko, F. Kong, L.Arissian and P.B. Corkum, “ All- optical Fresnel zone plate for extreme-ultraviolet high harmonic radiation”, PRL, submitted (2016)
- Koji Masuda, James Hendrie, Jean-Claude Diels and Ladan Arissian,” Envelope, group and phase velocities in a nested frequency comb”, J. Phys. B., submitted (2016)
- Shermineh Rostami, Michael Chini, Khan Lim, John P. Palastro, Magali Durand, Jean-Claude Diels, Ladan Arissian ,Matthieu Baudelet, and Martin Richardson “Dramatic enhancement of supercontinuum generation in elliptically-polarized laser filaments”, Scientific Reports, accepted (2016)
- Ladan Arissian and Amin Rassoulof, ” Effect of rotational wave packets on the stimulated emission of nitrogen with light filaments”, Optica Communications, accepted (2016)
- A. Sukhinin, Ed. Downes, A. B. Aceves, J.-C. Diels, and L. Arissian. Temporal dynamics of the co-propagating two-color pulses. J. Phys. B: At. Mol. Opt. Phys., submitted, 2016.
- Koji Masuda, Christoph Affolderbach, Gaetano Mileti, Jean-Claude Diels and Ladan Arissian “Self-induced transparency and coherent population trapping of 87Rb vapor in a mode-locked laser”, Optics Letters 40:2146–2149 (2015)